In today’s real estate market, it is vital to give every home listed the best chance at being sold for the best money possible. If you're not portraying each home in the most attractive and professional way, you are missing out on prospective buyers. I have worked hard to create an extensive real estate marketing plan that is second to none.
Every home I list gets the full treatment!
1. Competitive Pricing. Yes, pricing is a part of marketing. I believe in pricing the home right, and at the current market value. My Competitive Market Analysis looks at your neighbourhood’s recent activity and demographics. Together we will closely examine recent sales and current inventory levels, taking into account the current market conditions and calculate your expectant sale price.
2. Dynamic Web Presence. It is estimated that 90% of home Buyers in North America go online to look for properties before ever calling a Realtor. In today’s digital age your first showing is now online. People want to be able to view your home when they want from where they want. An aggressive and dynamic web presence is most crucial.
Your home will be advertised of course on Realtor.ca (The most popular real estate website in Canada) and my personal website TriciaWeese.com, our brokerage site AdvancedRealty.ca, and many partner sites like HomeFinder.ca, Zoocasa.com and others.
My personal website is custom built to showcase each listing in the most attractive manner possible. Your home will be a featured listing, front and center on my main page. Buyers never have to search through pages of listings to find your home. The listing pages feature an HD media gallery, giving prospective home buyers a unique, eye-popping view of your home.
3. Facebook & Twitter – Social Media has emerged as one of the most powerful marketing tools for Realtors and businesses alike. Every new listing, Open House and price adjustment is broadcast to my list of followers. Facebook also gives me the ability to promote your listing (paid promotion) reaching 1000s of extra potential buyers. Yet one more avenue I use to promote your home!
4. Professional Quality Photography. Great photos catch the attention of the buyer and are the foundation of my online and print marketing campaigns. I use an SLR camera with wide angle lenses to truly showcase your home. Peaking people's interest with fabulous photography is just another advantage I offer my clients.
5. Professional Feature Sheets. Using the previously mentioned professional quality photography and appealing descriptions of the property, your listing gets the highest-grade feature sheets around that will leave a lasting impression with prospective buyers. You would be surprised at the level of interest a good feature sheet will generate. It's all part of the comprehensive marketing plan I offer all of my clients.
6. Newspaper Announcements. I regularly advertise new listings and open houses in the Chatham Voice newspaper. I find a good mix of digital and print advertising ensures covering a large audience of people looking to buy a home. Also, the advertisements help drive traffic to my website that hosts your listing and HD photos.
7. Home Staging Assistance. Home staging is a marketing tool that improves the saleability of your home. My objective is to provide you with reasonable recommendations such as decluttering, doing small repairs, painting, rearranging furniture etc. to broaden the appeal of your home to a wider range of potential buyers. I will help you present your home so that it sells quicker and for top dollar!
8. Open Houses. Yes I do Open Houses! It’s another avenue of exposure. Open houses can also be visited by neighbours and friends but if they like what they see, they’ll talk about it. It’s a great way to generate conversation and interest in your home.
We never know where the buyer for your home is going to come from. They could come from a website, a newspaper ad, another Realtor, an open house, or social media: every transaction is different. I have a plan to sell your home and believe there is one person who is supposed to buy it. It’s my job it to actively pursue that one person, not wait for them to find us!